All payment is due by 5:30 p.m. by the 1st day of each month. Postdated cheques need to be submitted at the beginning of the year for the full year for the 1st of every month. If paying by cash, credit card or e-mail transfer money, if the 1st falls on a weekend, payment is expected on the Monday following that weekend. If payment is not made by 5:30 p.m. on the due date termination of childcare will occur and deposit will be collected.
NSF cheques are subject to a $30 fee and cheques will NOT be accepted after two NSF cheques.
Membership fee is $25 per family and needs to be paid annually, at the beginning of the school year.
Activity fee for daycare is $50 annually.
All monthly payments stay the same regardless of some months being longer or shorter than others, and regardless of illness and vacation.
Yearly registration fees, as well as all additional costs that may come up (activity fees, filed trips, etc.), must be paid in a timely manner.
All payments should be made to the director but may also be submitted to room supervisors. Receipts will not be given for any payments other than cash on a monthly basis unless requested. Official receipts for income tax purposes will be given out by the end of January for each year. Discussions regarding payment and financials are to be made with the centre director only.
If extenuating circumstances exist that prevent parents from paying fees or paying them on time, it is the parent’s responsibility to discuss these matters with the centre director well in advance.
As a non-profit run out of school care, all monies collected for childcare are used for the day-to-day operation of the out of school care. In order to maintain our facility it is crucial that childcare fees are paid on time.
- We collect a deposit equal to a monthly fee (fee not including subsidy).
- If monthly fee is not paid on the 1st of the month and there is the outstanding balance, parents may lose the right to bring children to the Program.
- Formal letter will be issued to parents ahead of the decision.
- The deposit will not be refunded and outstanding balance will be subtracted from the deposit.
- Parents can regain right to bring children back to the Program once outstanding balance and deposit is collected.
- Full deposit amount refund will be issued in case of kids’ withdrawal from the Program if there is no outstanding balance.
A 10-minute grace period will be given to the contractually agreed upon pick up times. After such time has expired, a charge of $2.00 per minute will be added directly to the monthly fee. If no contact is made by 5:35 p.m., emergency contact people will be called, then social services.